Terms and Conditions
What is Covered
Trade-Wind® warrants its Trade-Wind ® Kitchen Ventilation Products to the original user, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Trade-Wind® warrants its Trade-Wind ® Bath Fan / Exhaust Ventilation Products to the original user, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Trade-Wind® at its option, will repair or replace the complete unit or any defective component without charge. This warranty may be voided if any unauthorized service, alterations, or repairs are made to the product.
What is Not Covered
- Normal maintenance and service of any product that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, or installation inconsistent with the recommended Trade-Wind® InstallationInstructions and Trade-Wind® Best Practices Guidelines.
- Product(s) used other than for normal in-home use or products used outside of the United States.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
- Service calls to educate the customer in the proper use and care of the product, change fuses, or to reset the circuit breakers.
- Service calls to correct faulty installation, such as, performance issues relating to improperly sized ducting or restrictive roof caps is not covered and will by default be charged back to the Homeowner.
Trade-Wind® disclaims and excludes any liability for implied warranties or for incidental or consequential damages wherever permitted by law. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
If you need service on your Trade-Wind ® Kitchen Ventilation or Exhaust Ventilators contact our Customer Service at the Website, physical address, or phone number listed below. Please provide the model number, part identification, and/or serial number along with details of the problem. Proof of purchase may be required.